2021 NGWA Groundwater Summit
December 7 - December 8
The 2021 NGWA Groundwater Summit is taking place virtually with offerings to include:
- Conference sessions — 20-minute presentations focusing on research or practical application results
- Poster sessions — these 20-minute segments must include supporting graphics or visual displays
- Extended learning sessions — 90-minute slots allowing for more in-depth exploration of current groundwater science and technology
- Workshops — 60-minute segments intended to present specific concepts and outcomes on current groundwater issues.
Submissions, which will be evaluated on current and relevant groundwater research, practical application, and overall impact to groundwater science and the industry, and are being sought in these major topic areas:
- Applications of Geophysical Imaging Techniques
- Groundwater remediation
- Groundwater quality and sustainability
- Managed aquifer recharge
- Anything else groundwater.
- December 7
- December 8