The Colorado Water Center is located in the E Wing of the Engineering Building in room E102. The E Wing is highlighted in yellow on the map below.
From Interstate 25:
- On Interstate 25, exit at Prospect Road (#268).
- Travel west on Prospect approximately 4 miles to College Avenue (passing major intersections at Timberline Road and Lemay Avenue).
- At College Avenue, turn right (north).
- Continue north approximately three-quarters of a mile to Laurel Street, turn left (west), and travel west three-quarters of a mile to Meldrum Street (the second stop light), and turn left into the Lory Student Center parking lot.
- Official Colorado Water Center visitors will be issued visitor parking passes when they arrive. Please make sure to park in a space designated as an “A” Lot space.
- Other visitors to Colorado Water Center should parked in the metered parking spaces located in the west end of the Engineering Lot.