Colorado Water Congress Summer Conference
August 24 - August 26
The Colorado Water Congress Summer Conference and Membership Meeting takes place annually, in August, for two and a half days at a Colorado resort location. The 2021 conference will be in Steamboat at the Steamboat Grand, beginning on Tuesday, August 24 and ending Thursday, August 26.
The high-energy Summer Conference is packed with great topical content. It’s a don’t miss event for those who wish to stay informed about water issues in Colorado while engaging in numerous professional development activities.
Here is what you can expect for 2021:
- Expert presentations on issues including land use planning, growth, and climate.
- A new, interactive conference format.
- Engaging Tuesday Workshops to choose from.
- Networking with water industry professionals.
- POND activities.
- Opportunities to earn CLE credits.
- August 24
- August 26